Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Heather created her and big Willie-style a weddin' website. Here's the link: http://carrascoandmatthews.weddings.com

I had a job interview today. I am not sure how it went. I wasn't in there long and she didn't ask me very many questions...but then she told a principal friend of mine that I had "all the right answers and was just as sweet as I could be." SO I don't know, but keep prayin' that I get it because the more I find out about next year on my current campus...the less I wanta be there!

I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but Jennifer Chappell is prego for the second time and just found out she is having faternal twins! I'm really excited. Some of you know the history of she and I not talking for so many years, and how we were "reunited" at my mom's funeral...anyway, I'm so happy to have her back in my life. I was so sad when we stopped talking...but I had obviously moved on...but now that she's back, I remember why I was so sad to loose her--she is just awesome. SO, she was due Nov 16th, but now it will be earlier because full term is only 36 weeks for twins. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive