Thursday, August 23, 2007

This is for Andra and Misti--it's the survey that you both just did that was in little boxes. For some reason the boxes did not copy/paste!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The song "Amanda" by Don Williams and "Michelle" by the Beatles. My mom told me that a long time ago, but as she got older and more refined, she denied it. But whatever!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
While watching the finalle of So You Think You Can Dance. Yeah, I'm a sucker. But I do have tour tickets for the Dallas show--whoa-hoo!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Depends on if I'm having a good day or a bad day. Or when I see some other peoples--then I love mine.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Boarshead Peppered Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Only the furry four legged kind.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely, I rock.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Absolutely not. It offends me.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Nope

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No thanks.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kid: Pops Grown up: Cherrios w/ a banana

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, but then when I go to put them on again, I'm completely annoyed that I did that.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I manage.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Snow cones

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
how they present themselves-confidence

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
that I procrastinate

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My Mom

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
If they feel inclined

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Jeans & silver Heidi Klum Birkenstocks

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Quiznos Turkey Guacamole Lite

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Kids in the hallway at meet the teacher night

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
a broken melted one w/ the wrapper pealed off (I'm tired--I've been at work for like 10 hours and I'll still be here for a few more!)

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
New cars, Nancy poodle home from the groomers, gas, the oil field

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Vic

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I love them both!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
NONE.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Blondish-brownish

28. EYE COLOR?
Gray

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope, I love my spectacles

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
today: peanut butter

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
documentaries/weird independent movies

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Bourne Ultimatum

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
white

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
winter, I hate heat

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
banana pudding, coconut cream pie

37. WHO DO YOU THINK IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Don't know

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
The ones who have already done it

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Wicked

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Petsmart Charities-a yellow lab snuggling w/ a gray kitty

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
news, weather channel

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
silence

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
No thanks.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I guess Hawaii-me three!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
SO many. I keep track of many random stories w/ Misti--we are especially talented together!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Hobbs, New Mexico

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive