Thursday, September 20, 2007

Apparently I am the only person in the whole world that didn't get the memo that you only space once after the punctuation at the end of a sentence. Only on typewriters do you do so. Maybe it's because I learned to type in 10th grade on a typewriter by a 100 year old woman. But still, I'm pretty dorky like that and am just appalled that I didn't know this. It is going to be a very hard habit to break.

The mental image that comes to mind when I think of who watches sports: fat, beer drinking men. I went to 5 fat man stores to look for a college t-shirt for college t-shirt day at school tomorrow and couldn't find anything except for a large selection of A&M Aggie stuff. Why? I found lots of t-shirts with skulls, Jack Daniels, and Pink Floyd on them...but nothing with UNT, TTU, UT, WHATEVER! Like I'm picky about what college is on my t-shirt...as long as I can wear it w/ jeans, it's fine with me. Well, unless it has an Aggie on it...that's where I have to draw the line (sorry, Wendy :)). Do you think anyone will notice if I wear my Houston Texan's shirt tomorrow? It is the only thing even kinda close that I have...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive