Wednesday, September 03, 2008

***Rather graphic post. Consider yourself warned.***

So before there can be any Vamanda's running around, I HAVE to stop bleeding! I am damning Eve for that bite of apple. Aunt Flo showed up on June 15 and she refuses to leave. The Dr. in Amarillo that did indeed say that he would help me get prego, gave me a high does of progesterone for 8 days to try to stop the insane bleeding. On days 7 and 8, I was pretty much down to spotting--yeah! THEN, like all things that seem too good to be true, Sunday I started cramping and bleeding more heavy-like. Monday it was worse. Tuesday, I was going through a super tampon in about 30 minutes. So I called Vic to bring me pads--something I've NEVER worn--but I had to work. By 10 a.m., 2 hours after school started, I had been in the bathroom 4 times, and had still gone through a super pad & cork & pants & shirt...I was cramping so bad I was yacking. I went home. I called the Dr., his nurse said that they forgot to tell me that this would likely happen. The progesterone mimicked ovulation, and when I stopped taking it, a "true" period began and that the bad part shouldn't last more than 48-72 hours, and then it would taper off and ideally be gone for another 28 days.

So this morning, I thought I was somewhat better. I got up, took a shower, the usual. I remember putting on deodorant in the bathroom/bedroom. Next thing I know, I'm laid out in the living room floor, in the dark, naked, and crying. I have NO memory of how I got there. Vic said that I took off out of the room and the next thing he knew there was a thud and crying. It was so weird. SO again, I didn't work. I am bleeding profusely, cramping horribly, and passing out.

Tomorrow I'm working even if Vic has to tie me up right to my chair and I have to sit on towels and wear Depends.

SO yeah, that's mostly why I haven't blogged. Because the only thing going on is extremely gross. But if the good Doc is correct, this will be gone soon and I will feel like thinking about something else. If not, I may go postal.

Damn Eve.

Followers

Blog Archive