Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lord help everyone if I don't bleed soon.

I had 2 shots of progesterone 8 days ago, and before that 5 days of the pill form. I have PMS from HELL. And have for the last 7 days. My face looks like a pizza. I called a shelter to take the cats because they piss me off--though I have decided to wait before I make a rash decision (Reason? Is that you I hear?). I started crying tonight when Vic came into the kitchen because he was laughing. At me. I just know it. Though he is still denying it. Oh, and I cut a large chunk of my hair off because it wouldn't go the right way.

In addition, I'm out of things to cook and that is the only thing that I have found to entertain myself in this POS town. Please send me recipes that do not have things that swim, things that I cannot pronounce, or loads of transfat, as the laughing hyena that I'm married too won't eat them. I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm going to growl at something.

Followers

Blog Archive