Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Photo Album

Rowdy couldn't move last night or this morning so the poodle ambulance came to get him and took him to the vet. He has something wrong with a disk in his neck and has to be in a brace for 6-8 weeks. I am so relieved that it's not more serious than it is. My mom told me on my way to work this morning so I prepared work that if something happened (ie: Bob saying he had to be put down) I was going to have to leave. He is not "just a dog." There really is no such thing. He has been a wonderful brother/friend for 12 years. He often was my only friend, like when I was grounded and forced to only see the people who lived there...I liked him best. I hate that dogs don't live as long as people. There will never be another Rowdy. Don't get me wrong, I love Nancy dearly. And Frank too. But Rowdy is one of those one-of-a-kind 4-legged friend. But lets all just celebrate that he'll be fine for now! Yeah for poodle ambulances! Yeah for poodle neck braces! Yeah for Dr. Kuitu (vet) who made a house call last night to see him!

In other news, I went to bed at 6:30 pm last night and forgot to set my alarm...I woke up at 6:20 am and just barely made it to work on time (at 7). I didn't have time to pack my lunch, so Vic brought it to me. I love that.

I have to go to a training thing on Friday so I will have to work til 5 rather than 3. It's a good thing it's a Friday or I prolly wouldn't be able to make it. I do get to leave an hour early on Wed & Thur :). Yeah for leaving early!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive