Thursday, December 18, 2003

I had a brief affair with Ebay back in March of 2002, but do to better judgement, I ended it. But then, a particular cousin of mine got a Vera Bradley wallet on a string. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and handy! I need a new wallet. I love Vera (I introduced it to her!). I don't know where to buy it close to my house, and besides...even if I did...I don't battle holiday shopping crowds unless absolutely necessary. SOOO, what's a girl to do???

That's right. So far I've won:

1 cute cherry shirt for me
2 pink poodle (Miz & Mr) for the guest bathroom
1 anastasia print wallet on a string
1 pink petal wallet on a string
1 poodle shower curtain

Waiting to win:
poodle shower curtain HOLDERS

Watching (ie: trying to get control)
poodle socks (for me, not the poos)
a poodle diaper bag

Did I mention that Vic said "NO" to decorating the guest bathroom in poodles? Won't he be surprised! And no, I'm not pregnant...but someday I'll have a baby and will I be able to find a pink poodle diaper bag when the time comes? That's the question. Therefore it is an item of necessity.

And all of this is Misti's fault. She got the cute wallet on a string on EBAY and told me to get on too.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive