Thursday, July 15, 2004

I thought I was going to leave today, but I've had a million things to do. But I'm out of here in the morning!

I had an interview yesterday at Lewisville Medical Center. Three different positions in the ER. Should here back from them next week. I also got a call from the City of Southlake today for one of the two positions I applied for there....utility billing coordinator, but they require a college degree and pay 15$ an hour. I wasn't here, but I called back and left a voice mail and plan to try again tomorrow on my way to the flat lands.
Things are still improving here. I am planning to revise my goal list when I come back. Some of the things are completed, and a few I need to update.

I was feeling that with all my changes I needed to do a major one to the outside. Where as normally when I feel that way I tattoo or pierce something...this time I went the traditional way and chopped all my hair off. I did the Locks of Love thing. I had to cut off at least 10 inches, so we did that and then after shaping and all, it was about 11 inches. No more pony tails for me, but I do need some new barrettes. One added bonus though was that my haircut was free since I donated my hair, which made it extra nice.

I'm really excited about this weekend. I'm wearing my favorite Hawaiian shirt to Misti's on Fri night. Yes, I did need to note "favorite." I have more than one :).
 
Ok, off to shop for something sleazy. Not for me, of course...but for the bride-to-be! YEAH! 
 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive