Thursday, September 02, 2004

Busy Beaver is my name, cleanin' house is my game!

That's all I've done all week. Even sleeping was hard because I was so anxious about my SIL coming. Some of you may remember Jennifer from my wedding. Well, she arrived today and the house is pretty and organized and sparkley clean. And now I'm ready to go to sleep and not get up for 14 hours.

I've also been going to class. They are all much better than I thought and I think that I will get through them with minimal problems. I do need to add that someone who reads this blog (M*sti) tried to be a BAD BAD influence today. I said to her "I don't want to go tonight." Her response, "Don't." But I did, so I will pat me on the back. I am really surprised that she and I got as much accomplished in college as we did living together! We are both horrible like that and such procrastinators! But I'll have to tell yall about that later ;)!

About Lydia Grotti. Wow. I am really disappointed with our legal system. I am also tossing over and over the truly distorted views of death that "modern" society has. I know it's a sensitive issue and that there are a lot of "right" answers, but really...stopping the agonal breathing an hour after being pronounced dead is now being called murder??? She admits it was a bad decision on her part...but prison? That's really scary to me. Doctors are in the business that is truly life and death, but this a situation that NO human should be held responsible for. God takes lives all the time and forcing someone to take an earthly responsibility for this one is asinine. But as we all know, God doesn't give more than one can handle and her limits are definitely going to be tested to the max. It makes me really sad and I'll keep her in my prayers.

On that note, I got a forward today that has some really good God-type quotes in it. Rather than posting the whole thing, I will post them one at a time. But I'm not starting from the beginning of the list...this one seems very valid with this topic:

"God Himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead. So why should you?"

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive