Wednesday, September 28, 2005

So I was just opening some snail mail and got the invite to Andra's deal. It was last weekend. I was also finally reading my email. There were emails about it. I'm so very sad that I missed yall. But hot damn do I have some stories.

Some stories that I can not post on here because I am close enough to loosing my job as it is, that I do not need to post about it on the internet! Maybe I need some codes like Moe...anyway...I'm not really going to loose my job, but I've gotten my ass kicked (literally, with bruises to prove it) for the last 3 weeks and I've not been making friends while doing so. It's been horrible. Like horrible as in I have been instructed what to say to the media and have been consulting w/ an attorney horrible. But tomorrow a lot will be settled and it will be better because I will no longer get a beat down on a daily basis. But I probably won't sleep tonight and have been getting a tinge of the yackumup feelings when I think about it all....

Speaking of "won't"...We have been doing contractions w/ not and my kids are blown away by the fact that "will not" contracts to "won't." And come to think of it, so am I. Whoever decided that rearranging the word "not," throwing in an apostrophe, and attaching it to a "w" is the same thing as "will not" was on crack.

Other than that, someone told me today that it called a "cobweb" when one does not update their site regularly. Same person also told me that instead of calling someone a blonde, you say that they are a "404." Both of which made me giggle.

I had school pictures taken today. Teachers get a complimentary package. The first 8 emails I receive will be the winners of a super great wallet size school picture of Amanda the Great Teacher!

I came home from school tonight and part of my fence had blown down. But my parents happen to be in town for the 3rd time in 10 days, so my dad came over to fix it. Frank and Nancy had a great gallop through my 'hood before I realized the fence was horizontal in the yard.

In the past 2 weeks they have added: 2 student computers, TV, VCR, DVD player, phone w/ own phone line, overhead, and 700 bucks to spend on my classroom. It's startin' to be a super cool room now!

Oh yeah, and Carson is the cutest paperweight I've ever seen.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive