Monday, September 05, 2005

Glad to be home from Vegas. I don't like it there much anymore. It's pretty gross...at least the people are...gambling, liquor, and sex...I'm just not that wild (anymore, at least...ha ha!). And I was sick the whole time...allergies, a cold, don't know...but very very happy to be home.

So I am reading on my various fat mailing lists that in places like Baton Rouge and Houston they are desperate for large/plus sized clothing. I have looked all around on the net to find where to take some in the DFW area. I just bagged up 11 big trash bags of fat chick clothes, many w/ the tags still on and 80% of it never worn. (Yes, I'm a clothes whore...there is a very wise fat woman in Lubbock that explains the psychology of why fat women horde clothing and that is because it's not so easy for us to just run out and buy stuff...there are limited shopping places, fat clothes are more expensive, etc. so most fat women have a great deal of anxiety about parting with their clothes even if they don't wear them and we buy stuff we don't need just in case we do need it in the future and can't find/afford it at that time...but I'm ready to part with this stuff because I saw a fat woman on TV wearing a trash bag because they don't have anything big enough to fit her at the shelter she's at!!!) SO, if any of yous' guys hear of any place in DFW for me to take my fabulous fat chick clothes where some trash-bag wearin' women can have it immediately...let me know!!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive