Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This time of year really chaps my hide with all dieters that swear that THIS year is going different and they are going to loose weight and keep it off. **Remember** If diets really worked, there wouldn't be any fat people...but whatever...And working with a bunch of staight women makes it even worse. So imagine my surprise when I came across this:

Stop Dieting! in U.S. News and World Report!

I love when there is a little common sence tossed into the media every now and then...especially when I also read this crap tonight. Forget the fact there this is a shortage of teachers...just make sure their are no fat ones! Neat.

I'm being evaluated by UNT bright and early in the morning and I'm extremely anxious. But I'm going to try to go sleep. And not dream about my professional portfolio....

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive