Monday, January 23, 2006

Yall've heard me mention my high school friend, Jared Ashley before...so I thought that I would share this from an email he just sent me...

"...Well about my music career, it's had it's ups and downs that's for sure, I've had two major record deals and lost both of them. I had a single out in 2004 it did ok on Billboard charts...it charted at 70, but then I lost my deal. I've been touring like hell the last year and a half, we did over 230 dates last year. This year I think is gonna be my year, well I hope, and it looks that way. I am one of the ten finalist competing on USA's Nashville Star this year so I am excited about that, so starting March 14th you'll have to watch the show."

I'm so excited to have my TIVO...I am totally going to watch. He's a good guy...and from HOBBS...so yall hafta watch!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive