Friday, April 20, 2007

Remember back when 4-20 meant something fun? That's so funny to me that I actually used to put a significance on it. Not that I ever actually celebrated it, but I did think of it as a holiday of sorts. Dork.

Actually though, it is a holiday, of sorts...just not the same sorts. Today is Ms. Nancy "Leanna" Stockdale's 34th birthday. I love Leanna. She's a peach. I don't remember first meeting her exactly, but I know it was at "Big Jen and Little Jen's house" in Lewisville back many (7 or 8 or so) years ago. All I really knew about her before meeting her was that everyone loved her. I found out why very quickly--she has this big amazing personality and a heart to match--she's so laid back and just takes everything in stride. Vic and I were talking about her a few days ago and how she is just always there--she's everybody's rock--and she's a funny rock, too. She came to my house several times when Vic and I were having really hard times, she was at my house almost before I was the day Mom died, she even came over and hung out w/ me while our dearest Rue was...um...temporarily restrained. Did I mention that she also helped keep Pud, Slap, Mandy, and Tamalca under control (well, as much as possible...) in Vegas at my wedding?! Wow. Anyway, I just wanted to wish her a very very Happy Day.

OH! She also hates the name Nancy, but it's one of my favorite names so she can't get too mad at me for using it.

In other news, William flew in last night. Stay tuned for some exciting news about him! He's getting so old! Makes me wanta sing "Mommy, WOW, he's a big boy NOW!"

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive