Friday, February 08, 2008

I saw this website on Nightline tonight and think it is extremely cool. I know Misti will think so too, so I decided to share. This man is posting his grandfather's letters from WW1 in real time, 90 years to the date after he wrote them. I'm going to go back and read through them and try to keep up with it.

We had a great time last weekend. It was good to see Leah. It was very low-key which made me happy :).

Nancy had her teeth cleaned and a big cyst removed off her knee today. I can't stand that she is getting old. She still seems like a puppy! But all is good for now, she had a bunch of blood work done before the surgery and she got a clean bill of health.

I'm off to bed. Vic works tomorrow (leaves at 4 flippin' 30!) and Nancy is ready to get in bed...so I'm going too. I have big plans of gettin' my hair did and going to Teacher's Tools tomorrow--whoo-hooo!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive