Friday, March 14, 2008

SO the 2 year anniversary of Mom's death was offically March 10th, but today is the Friday before Spring Break and that's what day the 10th landed on 2 years ago. So much has happened since then. But at the same time if feels like it was yesterday. They say time heals all wounds...but I think that is just something we tell ourselves. Really, we just find something to occupy our minds rather than the wound; but when things like the anniversary of your Mom's suicide rolls around it feels just as fresh. Anyway, I made it through Monday fine, I suppose. I had dinner with Dad and William. We didn't talk about her much, but we did order her a dessert and sat it where she should have been sitting. That was a rather somber moment that didn't need much said about it. The poor little waitress didn't understand why we weren't eating it, didn't want a box, and said that it was great...it was better to leave her clueless.

I started my period today. Normally that wouldn't be blog worthy, but it is the first one I've started w/out drug help at the scheduled time (26-30 days since the last one) in about a year. I've been taking Metaformin to help with the ovarian cysts and to hopefully get myself knocked up. The cysts are gone, Aunt Flo is visiting on her own free will, and the Clomid has been called in to the Greens-of-Wal. SO lets all cross our fingers and say some prayers that this works!

William and Heather will be married in only 15 days. I'm getting excited to go to the wedding. It's hard to believe that it was a year ago that he proposed. Time goes so fast when you are getting old. Speaking of old, Kim will only be in her twenties for 1 more week. Then, she will enter the "Dirty Thirties" as I've recently heard them called, which I find rather amusing. I used to hate being the youngest of my friends...but I'm starting to enjoy it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive