Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm am all about respecting our earth, conservation, and promoting recycling. But I am SO sick of hearing about GREEN things! It makes me want to run around turning faucets on and letting them run, throw trash out of my car window, and tripple bag at the grocery store. SO, I'm especially annoyed that NBC is pimpin' it so hard that I can't even think about anything else! Not to mention that they don't ever disclose the fact that they are very connected to GE! Like my hero, Glenn Beck, said "They really should say 'Hey, we are doing green week here so we can shill all of our fancy new green light bulbs. It's almost like we are creating news to sell stuff.'"

Did I mention that I couldn't care less about "Global Warming?" Recent news says that we are in a COOLING trend --Al Bore, I mean, Gore, can inconviently bite me.

Followers

Blog Archive