Monday, May 05, 2008

I have the best "natural high" today. This weekend was my dear friend Jared's wedding to another friend, Ashley, in Austin. Kim, Mandy, Teri, and I went down Friday and came back yesterday. I have not had that much fun in years. I partied like a rock star. I drank good keg beer. I danced in a conga line. But the best part of the weekend was the reminder of how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends. I hadn't seen Jared, Landon, Hog, Toby, Bobby, Amanda, and Dustin since our reunion almost 2 years ago...we picked up without missing a beat! It made me miss Lubbock so bad when we all lived right together. It really was just like old times--it was so hard to leave yesterday. I told Mandy that I wanted to do what we usually did "the day after" the party ended--go eat Mexican food and all lay around at someone's house and watch movies on TNT until they looped back around and started again...but instead, I drove home and got in bed. We all vowed not to let 2 years pass by again without getting together!

Followers

Blog Archive