Sunday, July 27, 2008

So we were on our way to Pampa and they called and said we could have the house--they changed their minds. But I had emotionally prepared myself to keep looking, so rather than turning around and going home, we kept going and found one that we like better. It's OLD...like my Grandma old, but it's been completely redone by Lance's mom & step-dad. It won't be ready for 3 weeks, but they have offered to let us stay in their guest house until it is ready. I will post some pictures soon!

I just have to share this. I don't know what we were talking about but Kim rattled this off to me:

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas"
-Kim Sims Bell

It makes me laugh every time I think of it. I know she didn't make it up, but I'd never heard it and coming from her in the situation we were in...it was awesome!

Followers

Blog Archive