Wednesday, July 24, 2002

I've been in Vegas since Saturday, just got back. We had fun. We stayed at Luxor and just hung out, even got drunk. That was the first time we'd done that together our 2 year relationship. Vic had never been to Vegas. He liked it, but he doesn't want to like it. He called it Babylon. Ha ha, so true. I went to an oxygen bar and they hooked my hose up and I inhaled, very cool. My headache disappeared. We bought some art, originals, Tom Everhart. Cool. We flew home first class. Cool. I felt like a princess. Vic said I am. Oh-sugary-sappy-sweet. Guess that's how it's posed' to be when you are out there planning your wedding. I'm even more excited! Yeah for getting/becoming a ball & chain!

So that is my excuse for not blogging. Humpt.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive