Wednesday, July 17, 2002

You see, I hadn't heard from my Aunt since March. But she is back, and she is pissed that she's been away so long. I am the devil and no one wants to hear one thing that I have to say. Grrrr. I am eatin Midol like candy and still all I do is scowl.

I'm watching a wedding story and it's Tercel and Veronika. NO shit. My wedding could be at a junk yard and it would be prettier. I could wear my black lace bell bottoms and I would look more bridely. I could not wash my hair until Oct 5th and it wouldn't be as shiny as Veronika's. I think they did this one just to ease my worries about mine not being beautiful. This gives me something to aim for. It must be better than what is on TV today.

Sex and the City starts back up on Sunday. Helllzzzz yeazzz-owe! I'm going to Lubbock this weekend and then Vegas on Monday. Vic needs to do laundry or I'm not going to have anything to wear.

I must go wax my pitch fork.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive