Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Are we all so busy that we don't have a second to blog? I KNOW that Relay refined the typing speed of all who worked there. It really does only take a second...

I had a battle with me last night on getting to class. I turned around to come home 3 times. But, I made it. I'm proud of me.

The wedding is only 25 days from today. People that are engaged for long periods of time are insane. And if they weren't before they were engaged for a long time, they are by the time it's done. We decided to get married back in May. Five months is MORE than plenty for this stuff. It's long enough so that people know it's not a shot gun wedding, but short enough to not make me wait unnecessarily.

Nancy is SO ready to have legitimate parents.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive