Wednesday, September 25, 2002

So I decided to take a shower and do a practice with my hair last night. I blew it dry with my best hair products in it, on cold w/ my diffuser. I attempted to place my pretty head piece on my head exactly like the picture in the magazine. That girl must have a frickin' cone head! So I played with it until Mandy stopped laughing. It seems that I'm going to have to wear it up, WITH a veil thing. Kinda like Meestee's with just the poof tail hanging in the back. Where o' where will I find an ivory poof tail? Here is what I've come up with:

http://www.wegotgame.net/jen/veils.html

I now have:

2 yards of ivory tulle
1 clear plastic comb
2 boxes of the smallest beads they make in pearl and clear
1 beading needle
1 spool of clear thread
1 imagination

I will accomplish this. It is a test of my true abilities to be a handy dandy house wife. Rock on. May the force be with me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive