Wednesday, September 18, 2002

So the night before the wedding when there would typically be a rehearsal dinner, there will just be a dinner (no rehearsal, no rehearsal dinner). So it's just like we are all going to dinner and whoever wants to go can go, but everyone pays for their own. I'm not real sure about this; it's all FVN's family planning.

That's not the part that I want to type about, I really don’t care what we do Friday. I want to type about the fact that we are going to "Hole in the Wall." Yes, you read correctly, the name of the restaurant is one that is typically reserved for drinking establishments. FVN3 saw it on TV and "heard" that it's good. #3 told #4 about it and he thought it was cool. Seems that years ago these Italian dudes bought it because it is (was?) right next to a jewelry store. The opened a restaurant there and everything was normal. THEN they tunneled through the wall into the jewelry store and stole all the jewels. That's all I know and that is more than enough to tell me that I'm marrying into an INSANE family. Numbers 3 and 4 think this story is REALLY neat. Therefore the night before MY wedding will be spent in an Italian joint called Hole in the Wall.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive