Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I do believe that is called "karma" to those who really believe in those types of things. My sweet baby Frank loved to "love" everything, no one thought it funnier than dear ol' cousin Meestee. He has since stopped that, though I believe that is probably why he is a runt (7 months & 34 lbs...should be 55ish). Seems that is a side effect of ball choppin' early. Now he only humps occassionally, like when Nancy tries to take a nap, then it's time to go to town on her head. Better her than me (or Vic, or kitty, or the couch, or the air...etc) so I'll take his midget-ness in exchange.

I'm still in Hobbs. I worked at William's all night party thing and felt like I'd been hit by a train the next day. William looked at me at about 3 am NM time (while he was playing at my roulette table) and said "Can't hang with the young ones anymore, can ya Manda?" And the sad truth is, he is right. I'm so not cut out for the all-night party lifestyle anymore. Even without alcohol, I was hung over the next day!

We are off to San Antonio tomorrow. I'm ready to go home and see my poodles and kitties. I knew that I would miss them, I always do.

Maybe we should just move to Hobbs....something to ponder....

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive