Tuesday, May 06, 2003

I went swimming tonight. Vic went too. I swam 42 laps, or 1050 meters. It was fun. I love the feeling of being in the water...so powerful, but small. It's the closest I will ever be to being in space, I think. I am going to start going regularly. I've had a rather yucky health issue pop up this week (http://www.inciid.org/faq/pcos1.html#1.2) and it's kind of scary to realize I'm getting "old". Well, you know, older...but still. I'm not the beer chuggin, chain smoking, only need 3 hrs a sleep girl I used to be! Anyway, I don't know how exercise will help my ovaries and all...but they say so, so I'll giver a try!

Mandy is adjusting well. Nancy has a hamburger nose (thanks to Mandy's claws) but doesn't seem to be bright enough to leave her alone! Other than that, she is the sweetest cat ever! She comes when called and is very lovey-dovey. Unless the dogs are around, and then she is like the Tazmanian Devil. She will also eat anything and everything...last night I was looking at Vic and she jumped up and stole my WHOLE dinner roll...and tonight Vic gave her a mushroom and she scarfed it down.

It's weird that my dad/Misti's mom are related...because my story (if written out) would sound almost just the same as Misti's. Except for that whole college thing, my parents ain't prafesshionally edumacated. Just worldly :). But mine are just as in love today as 27 years ago and NO ONE thought they would last...they knew each other like 6 weeks and then eloped...and my dad's family didn't like my mom (still don't, ha ha). Hope it ran in the family and we got it too!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive