Monday, August 25, 2003

My mom is coming tomorrow. My dad is dropping her off on his way to OK to work, he'll come back on Thursday night to STN and they will both leave on Friday (you know, once I'm off work and actually have some time to hang out...) Vic called her and told her to bring her frying pan because he wants her to make chicken fried steak...something I refuse to do. Not just just CFS, but fry anything at all...if I never learn how, I won't be tempted to do so. The same day he called her and told her to bring her frying pan...I called her to tell her that I wanted her to have breakfast cooked and ready to eat no later than 6:30 am so that I can have few days off from eating cheese bagelbites & a yogart drink thingy for breakfast. She said she would. So basically she is coming to my house to cook for me and Vic. I wish she would move in with us. She is a good cleaner too. That's pathetic, I know.

Work seems to be a tad better. I don't HATE it there, I only hate it there now. And I can see that I am about to only DISLIKE it there pretty soon. Maybe I'm becoming a hard ass and I don't mind telling people "no Dr. for you for long time...sucks to be you" or maybe I'm just getting more familiar with the options and I don't have the same panic attack everytime the frickin phone rings.

I started going to Curves. I like it. Today I didn't like it, but I only slept 4 hours last night, but I made myself go anyway. When I first started I went in w/ my verbal boxing gloves on to let them know up front I didn't want to hear a damn thing about weighing, weight loss, or lossing a single inch. SO far they've remembered my message. I'm going to go MWF and do the standard 30 minutes until I adjust to that and then add either another day or another round the circle. Anywho, the main reason I'm doing it is I needed a stress releaver and other than smoking a joint, all I could think of was exercise...so I made the grown up decision to get sweaty rather than get high :)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive