Wednesday, August 06, 2003

This is the first day since I started last week working 7 am to 4 pm that I've not been laying in my bed at 5. But the 7 to 4 is really an illusion because I don't take a lunch and leave at 3 pm. I will get used to it, but for many many years 7 a to bout noon were my prime sleepin hours. I will be a new person, assuming that I survive. Am I the only one that didn't know it was dark at 5:50 am? That's when my alarm goes off. It pains me.

Today when I got off work I met Vic, Teri, & Heather at Sweetwater to grub. Since I don't take a lunch, my breakfast is GONE by the time 3 comes. (Though, I do have a Fussion yogurt smoothie and pretzels at 11ish. So I guess that's kind of a lunch...but still, it's not much...just enough so that I don't die.) But, NEways, back to Sweetwater. It was so good and so fun. But some how it seems Vic and I are gettin' another cat. I know, I know...that's insane. But Teri and Heather are moving and they can't take Chester the Cat with them. He's a sweet baby, just 4 months old. He's going to come meet all the furballs here and see if he gets along well. I really might turn into one of those old ladies with a million cats...except I'm gona have a husband and 2 poodles to go with them. I feel I should also mention that Chester is my Dad's Dad's name. He crossed the rainbow bridge (I know that's just what they say for animals...but it's my idea of heaven...rainbows, puppies, kitties, etc. so I can call it that if I whan-noh) 1.5 years ago, so it struck me as humorous he was already named that. Just like Mandy Sue! We added the Sue for Mandy to go with Mandy Rue and I think we might have to add a Ray to Chester to match Chester J. Even though the real Chester was a J. rather than a Jay, R. doesn't have the same effect.

I'm so excited Meestee is coming this weekend. We are going to a fashion show "fall back into fashion" on Saturday. Jamey's goin too. It's benefiting the Corinth Civic League, which I'm a member of. I, of course, had no intention of going to something of the sorts (like one LEG would fit into a damn thing those skinny bitches is sportin') but it seems that in the bylaws there is a rule that states that all members will buy a ticket to whatever we are having. If I have to buy a ticket, I'll be damned if I don't go. SO Misti & Jamey are going to accompany me to it. Fun. At least we get lunch. Other than that, all I know we are doing is sleeping late and going to Burlington Coat Factory. Some fun a pregnant Misti and a grown-up-job-having-Amanda are!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive