Wednesday, September 17, 2003

The Lodge Resort - Cloudcroft

This is where I'm off too tomorrow. Yesterday and today I stayed at work extra because I have to make up 8 of the 16 hours I'm missing of work. I only had 8 sick hours to use. I've made up 4 and next week I will make up the other 4. I'm SO excited about the trip. I'm excited to spent 2 nights in Hobbs (haven't been home since May 19th and that's a LONG time to me!) and 2 nights at the Lodge in Cloudcroft, NM. Oh yeah, and the wedding (Jason Goff's) will be fun too. Who can complain about free beer? Ha ha. No, actually I am looking forward to it. I'm excited to hang out with the boys...Pud, Slap, Hog, Toby, Jared, Mandy, ect. I think Vic's even excited about going. We need a vacation. And how bout the fact that this is our 1 year anniversary trip? One year. That blows my mind. I swear, I still haven't had my wedding dress cleaned...or put together the guest registery book thing...or put all the crap up we didn't use on our honeymoon (pocket rain ponchos, sunscreen, etc). Time flys when you are having fun, I suppose!

I'm glad to know what color to buy. Though, I will admit that even though I, too, have said that it was a boy from day one...I am disappointed that I don't get to buy pink stuff. Pink stuff is more fun. But there's not a thing I can do about it, and I'll love my little Davis even if he does have to wear blue and sleep in a camoflauge room. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the least bit disappointed it's Davis joining us and not Madeline...it's just that I love pink. I'll deal.

I'm off to finish packing and go to bed...have to get up in just 7 hours!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive