Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Ugly Wedding Dress of the Day

I don't know if I've mentioned this guilty pleasure of mine here before, but I thought since they've recently moved I'd remind yall that it's there. It amuses me so much. If it wasn't already being done by someone, I'd do it.

Obviously, we made it back from the wedding safe and sound. Thankfully, Andrea's dress is/was NOT on the fore mentioned site. It was a nice wedding. But in case anyone is curious, I HATED the Lodge where it was & we stayed.

I love history. I love culture. I love New Mexico. But I want to shit, shower, and sleep in something that was built after we landed on the moon...and for damn sure after the turn of the 20th century. It is NOT neat to me at all to have to stay somewhere that my great-grandfather used to say was "old and worn out." Of course, I didn't find that out until my grandmother told me upon my return. Vic saw the room and instantly started to whine. "Why are you doing this to me, Mic?! I saw a sign for a Fairfield in Ruidosa...can I pleeeeese call them?" If it had been one of his friend's weddings and him making me stay somewhere like that...I would have acted even worse. But anyway, we lived...though we only stayed one night. The other night I was sick (read: hung over) and so we went back to Hobbs.

However, I would rather have lived there the rest of my life than go back to work today. Sad sad.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive