Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I can't believe it's already been two weeks since I blogged. Time flys when you are having fun. Snort. Work is still wild, but nothing so extreme lately. The roaches were worse last week, but they did keep their distance from me. I go back tomorrow so I'm crossing my fingers that they continue the distance. I think I am going to get a holdster made for me to wear and have cans of Raid ready to whip out. Wouldn't that make for an impression!?

Mandy's Shelley's 30th birthday was this past weekend. Vic took off work and we went out. I just posted a few pics. It was a wild wild wild night. Sorry about the 3 am phone call, Misti. Tell Danny too. We went to Hamburger Marys. Then we went to the "gayborhood" to Sue Ellen's, everyone's favorite lesbian bar. Oh yeah, HMary's was a gay burger place...there was a fabulous drag queen to entertain us.

Ok, I've got to write case notes. I had 4 back to back visits this morning and need to get 'um in writing before they get too foggy.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive