Thursday, November 04, 2004

If anyone thinks that they had a bad day yesterday...mine probably beat it. So unless at anytime you felt something in your hair and shook your hair out to find 3 roaches only to look down and see 4 more on your pants...and immediately after got scratched by some mangy kitten that you could see the fleas on....and had to help restrain a 9 year old child as she hit, kicked, bit, pulled hair, spit, pissed on (yes, she did. and in my lap.), cussed at (according to her I'm a "big stupid mutha f'er...as soon as I get loose I'm gona kill you bitch") for 2 damn hours...only to finally call the police to come so that MHMR could come do a psy. eval. Then I gotcha beat and you should all say "damn, Amanda, that sucks" over to the left here.

Thanks.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive