Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I took the poodles to the beauty shop this morning. Usually on Tuesdays I have to be at the CPS office from 9-1 to supervise visits. So I made the poo appointment for 8 because I was going to be up anyway today. Got up at 7:30, took a shower, got dressed, got poos ready, took them to be beautified, went to Whataburger, came home and QUICKLY did my hair and makeup. I was rushing around, sat down in the car at 8:47. It takes 15 minutes to get there, so I was gona be late. At 8:50 I checked my voicemail on my work phone only to hear that my 9 am visit cancelled. SO I'm back at home blogging and checking my email.

Yesterday I was sitting in my computer chair, like I have almost everyday since Dec 2000. I like it. It's wide enough for my ass, the arms are just right, and it rocks back and doesn't pitch me in the floor. So, I was sitting and all of a sudden I slowly sank down. It broke. When I stand up it raises back up, but as soon as I sit it's back as low as it goes. And now it sits at a funny angle. I guess I'm going to ask for a new puter chair for Christmas.

William will be here tonight. And tomorrow my mom is flying in. This will be the first time in her almost 49 years of life that she has flown alone. That is amazing to me. I flew alone for the first time when I was 8. Summer after 3rd grade I went to see my friend, Kristina (who some of yall met at my wedding), in Phoenix. She moved during the year in 3rd grade and we had been best friends since preschool, it was no big deal even back then to fly alone! But anyway, Mom's first time is tomorrow. Thursday, you know, Turkey Day...is also her birthday. It, of course, is not always on Thanksgiving...but it is always on the 25th :). My dad is in WY working in the horrible freezing cold snow. He hates cold weather. And he will be working on Thursday. Sad sad.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive