Thursday, December 30, 2004

I'm really glad Christmas is over. I had been dreading it for awhile. It didn't seem like it was going to be too Merry...but it was actually nice, considering. I got some cool stuff (including a Pergo-type floor in my living & dining rooms) and saw the fam. Even got peed on by Miss Delta Dawn...it's nice for someone to be THAT excited to see you!!

My new floor was supposed to be all finished by this afternoon, but the installer dude has to come do some more tomorrow. Seems we had to get all new baseboards because the quarter-round stuff didn't fit on ours. That's what he has to do tomorrow. It's pretty...I'm so glad that my carpet is gone!!

Tomorrow night I'm spending the night at Kim and Bryan's house. Mandy & Shelley are STN too and Jared, Hog, and Toby are having dinner and a beer or so with us and then going out. It should be fun, we are going to play some boardgames...you know, we are wild and crazy. I'm ready for 2005. It's a new, fresh year. Can yall believe we are already 5 years into this century...like only 5 more til 2010...weird. I feel like I should have a space ship to fly or at least a robot to fix my hair.

Anywho, this could very well be my last blog o' the year. So I would like to wish you all a spiffy New Years and a stellar 2005!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive