Friday, December 31, 2004

Ok, so yesterday wasn't my last blog of the year. The floor man is here and I don't want to watch TV or play my new cool nintendo/atari game thing anymore.

Here in a bit I'm going to Kim's to cook dinner for everyone. We are domestic like that. I just talked to Mandy and she is just wearing jeans and a tshirt...but I think I'm still going to wear my semi-new button up shirt that is white with ORANGE pasleys on it. It's so retro and ugly. I love it. Not to mention that I get to wear my cufflinks on it and I have beautiful ones from Tiffany's that I got for Christmas years ago and don't ever wear anymore because this is the first shirt in a years that I've needed cufflinks for. It should be a nice New Years. I'm excited to just chill and giggle. And I never get enough of sweet Avery and baby Drew. They of course will be in bed much earlier than the drinking starts.

Have I told yall of my love for MAROON5 ? I don't have the CD or anything, but I have love love loved every song I've heard on the radio and that's at least 5 or 6. They are the first new group in some time that I've liked all their stuff. Assuming I don't get burnt out on them before I have a better cash flow situation, I think I will purchase their CD. And that's big because I have XM radio and pretty much only listen to it.

I was not expecting to get anything to unwrap for Christmas since my parents gave me this awesome floor. But I did and I'm going to list it because I was talking to someone the other day about how I can never remember what I get for Christmas. SO this is more for me, but anywho, here is it:

Black and Pink New Balance slides w/ the breast cancer ribbon

George Strait's 50 Number 1's CD

James Avery silver charm bracelet AND a cute kitty charm

Willow Tree Angel - Sisters By Heart Figurine

Victorian Trading Co. mustard seed necklace that says "If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed... nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20

Aquis hair towel

A white one and a black one that I ask for so I can wear my pretty cufflinks earlier mentioned

Chanel Chance perfume w/ my name engraved on the bottle

this picture for my living room

and some Bath & Body Works (Very Merry Cranberry & Sweet Pea) lotion and body splash stuff, a gift certificate to my hair place in Corinth, a gift certificate to Bed Bath and Beyond, and a super cool Plug-N-Play game w/ 111 different games (like Super Mario, Tetris, Dr. Mario, Burgertime, Contra, and Pacman!)




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive