Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I don't believe that I have mentioned that I adore the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. He makes me laugh just looking at him. I make a point to stay up til at least 11:30 when he comes on. I don't even like most "talk shows," but Craig is different. He is Scottish and sounds like Fat Bastard, which in and of itself makes me giggle. So yall should watch him and we could all blog about how funny last night's show was.

I'm about to go to an inhome visit. But then I'm going to the gym. I'm going to swim while Allison is in some sort of landlover's class and then we are going to meet in the hottub. I'm glad that I have a fun thing to look forward too after the home visit.

I can't believe that in like 48 hours there is a decent chance that Sadee will no longer inhabit Andra. I'm excited to meet her.

Moe, thanks for calling me. I do plan to come to the hospital. I am also wondering if there is any chance that you might have a spare minute to come to my house. My computer is doing bad things and I don't know what to do with it. I'll buy ya lunch or gas or something. I would really appreciate it. And it doesn't even have to be this weekend...as I'm sure you will be in the metroplex type area a lot since you are now Aunt Moe.

I'm going to have a party sometime, prolly in April. More details to come, but just thinking about it so I thought I'd announce it. I'm still waiting for Mr. J-Ko to let me know when he is whisking J-Ko away for her birthday before deciding on the weekend. I'm also going to Las Cruces in April. And maybe New Orleans, my friend Whitney White from Tulsa that I was friends w/ when I lived in CA and went to Santa Catalina just moved there and I've not seen her in forever.

Speaking of Santa Catalina, I just finally got on the Alumnae page. SO I called Whitney and Sarah Pfalzer (now Schmitt) yesterday. It was so good to talk to them. And Sarah is 10 weeks prego. So fun.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive