Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I went to Big As TEXAS this past weekend. It was really good to see everyone. I missed last year, so it had been 2 years! I love being around a big group of people who are either fat or believe in fat acceptance. I didn't get enough sleep, but that is always a sign of a fun weekend!

I'm exhausted. And overwhelmed. A lot of times when I really think about it, I don't feel old enough to be "married." And I sure don't feel old enough to be getting divorced. It is relatively easy to get married, but it is incredibly complicated to get a divorce. And most of it I don't understand. I also don't feel old enough to be using the phase "my attorney" everyday.

My parents put a deposit on a lot just outside of Denton at Robson Ranch. It's one of those places that at least one person in the house has to be 50 years or older and no one under 18 can live there. I hope nothing happens to change it because I really want them to move here.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive