Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Vic's appt. w/ the church was yesterday. Seems he was having a really good work out at the gym and couldn't quite make it. So they called him to set up another time and he said ok. Then he called to tell me that he thought it was pointless so he was NOT going to set up another time.

So there you have it. Almost 9 months after this whole ordeal began, it's going to end with a really good workout and not having the balls to even call and cancel. Or the balls to tell them when they call you that you think their efforts are "pointless."

I can honestly tell you that I feel I have handled things the very best way I could and am so thankful for everyone who has been there and listened and prayed. Your prayers were very helpful, I do have a sense of peace about the whole thing and am ready to put this behind me and that can only be explained by God. But this was the final attempt to reach him. I have contacted an attorney to begin the divorce process immediately.

On a different, but related note...Does anyone know anyone that would take a slightly used very cute but very engetic 2 year old brown standard poodle midget named Frank? I really can't keep two big dogs on my own.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive