Monday, April 25, 2005

A have a small bitch that I just can't help and must voice.

I'm sure that everyone in my father's family has heard that I'm getting a divorce. They are rather gossipy. I mean, my aunt mentioned to someone that I had filled a "restraining order" against Vic. Um, TX doesn't even HAVE such a thing, and even if they did...I don't need or want one. Not being mean...just stating the facts about the fam.

SO today I'm looking through the mail that has arrived in the past few days. There is a nice envelope addressed to "Mr. and Mrs. Napoleon." I open it to find a wedding invitation to my cousin's wedding. Why would it be addressed that way? Do they honestly think that, in the slight chance in hell that I came to the wedding, that I would bring my husband that I'm divorcing?

Did I mention that this particular cousin's parents, who would be my aunt and uncle, did not acknowledge that I even got married? Not a card. Not even the RSVP card back from them.

And while I'm at it, enclosed in the invite was directions to the locations of the event. At the bottom it gave their "website" address. It is really just a page w/ a single picture of them, a small amount of info on the wedding (including that they really want giftcards because they just bought a house and are remodeling it), and then links to their registries. So not something that should be included in the formal wedding invitation!

Did I mention that they registered for PINK luggage and a $180 kitchen trash can?

Ok, I'm taking my bitch ass to bed, but not before another dose of Midol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gripe at me for not posting and you don't post --- what's up with that? Do you not think that maybe I would also enjoy reading your blog? I'm not talking to you for 8 hours.

Anonymous said...

By the way...my name is Nosilla.

Followers

Blog Archive