Friday, April 01, 2005

I've been cleaning my room and bathroom and I'm hot so I'm takin a break. My parents will be here in a bit and they are staying in my room since we no longer have a guest bedroom and there are two of them and one of me and it makes sense that they get my king size bed. But I still hate trying to make my room acceptable to them. All my mother does is clean stuff and so my once a month or so cleaning is not so bueno to her. But beggers can't be choosers!

I called back on March 7th to change the utilities into my name. After lots of beggin and tears, everyone just did it over the phone except for shitass Centurytel, our local phone provider. Might I also add, the ONLY local phone provider us Corinthians can get! SO, they sent me a form and "Vic" and I both signed it...right...and I sent it back. So yesterday I got our new bill addressed to me. This bill has been $28.01 for three years since we got a phone line, so imagine my surprise when the total is 40something! There is a $13.50 "service charge" on March 13th. So I call and the lady proceeds to tell me that since I made changes to my account, they charged me a service fee. She said that it was because SOME changes require a technician to work on the line. Hell no. I explained that they deleted 4 letters and retyped 6 and that if the fee wasn't removed that I was canceling the phoneline because not only did my change not require a tech. dude but noone informed me of the charge because if they had I wouldn't have changed it! So after a manager looked over it, he got on the line and told me that "since the original callnotes do not say they informed you of the fee we will credit it off the account, but just for future notice be aware that all changes to the account are accompanied by a service charge." Grrrr. SO they deleted it, but that is so so so stupid. How is this it that I only have ONE local provider to choose from? That is unAmerican, I say!

I've been thinking about making my hair really blonde. Like the color it was back before it turned brown. But I don't know if I can handle the upkeep on it and I just couldn't live with nasty roots. Any thoughts?

I don't think I mentioned this and I so should have because it makes me happy! At Big As Texas a couple of weekends ago, I bought a WideBodies Chair! It's extra sturdy furniture for fat chicks like myself. Mine is red and it's beautiful. It has a lifetime warranty on the frame and springs and whatnot. It's so comfy and sassy AND I got it on sale because they just brought one example from their store in the San Marcos area and did not want to haul it back! Oh yeah, and if you go to the website...the picture of the two cute fat chicks on the loveseat are Elizabeth and Frannie and that was at Big as Texas last year!

Ok, enough procrastination. That toilet won't scrub itself.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive