Monday, May 16, 2005

Last week was my first week not working. It was nice.

But today I started my Maymester class, but it's just online. It's already made me so angry that I seriously considered recreating a particular scene from Office Space. The class is called Special Education Programs and Practices. The first assignment was to download all this Java 1.4.2 crap and enable this and unblock that. What especially made me mad was that they required me to uninstall my google toolbar from explorer because it can "interfere" with WebCT, which is what online classes at UNT use. It took me one million hours and it has not a damn thing to do with teaching special ed., other than it made me feel like I have a severe learning disability when comprehending technology. I thought so many times today...I'm callin' MOE!! But, alas, I was a trooper and did it myself. I should be proud, but rather, I'm annoyed at the waste of my day.

I have a feeling that these next 3 weeks of online class are going to be dirty. Today was the first day I've not taken a shower in some time. And if I hadn't been out of all fruit and veggies and desperately needed to go to the store...I wouldn't have gotten out of my jammies. Maybe I should go shopping tomorrow for some new, cute, matching jammies at least...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive