Tuesday, July 12, 2005

So everything is just kinda shitty. School is overwhelming...I have so much to do and am not even sure what's due when. I had a complete and total panic attack before class this morning and didn't make it in the building. I also got bite by something vicious and had to go to the Dr. today and get an antibiotic to deal w/ the 4 giant red knots protruding from my arm. James and Amanda are no more...we disagree on Halloween and Spawn. Don't ask. So that means I cleaned my whole house for nuthin. I mean, it's nice that it's clean...but I so could have used that time for school. But he's an awesome guy...and I really enjoyed it while it lasted and am glad to have a new friend out of the deal! And then I talked to Vic and he is rejoining the military and being sent to either Iraq or Kosovo....which is just sad to me. It occurred to me that I will probably never see him again after he leaves here...and that weirds me out for some reason.

I've also been really feeling like Carrie from SATC. I kept posing these wacky philosophical questions to myself and then getting frustrated with my inability to produce a profound and radical answer. I mean, really...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive