Friday, July 15, 2005

So I just called Misti to see if I could pay her to do some of my homework and Denise answered. My heart dropped. SO I ask for Misti, and Denise told me that she's in the hospital waiting to have her gallbladder removed. She woke up in the middle of the night hurting, eventually went to the ER...but not the one that is close to her house because that's where Pa died...they first thought it was kidney stones, but after more tests figured out that it's her gallbladder and had to transport her by ambulance to Midland Memorial. She is asleep right now (on good pain drugs!), but I just talked to Danny and they don't know if she will have surgery tonight or in the morning. Just wanted yall to know so that you can be prayin' for her!

On a different note, I was makin myself some lunch earlier which included some instant mashed potatoes. So while I was boiling the water in the microwave, I poured the tater flakes into a bowl on the counter. I walked to the microwave to get the water and when I turned around Mr. Roo cat was DIGGING in my flakes like it was a litter box!!! I was so pissed...but it was also funny...but still...cats are crazy. So then I had to start all over...wash the bowl...get new flakes. Allison so needs to come home and regulate her cats!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive