Wednesday, August 31, 2005

We have "Windsuit Wednesdays" at school. I like that. I went and bought an outfit for it. Gray pants & hooded vest thing w/ lime green stitching and a lime green t-shirt w/ gray stitching. The shirt has 3/4 length sleeves so I will wear it year round. I wore it for the first time today and it's my new Wednesday's uniform.

Vic took my Carson cat to the vet yesterday because I don't have time during their business hours. Seems his eye is matted shut and his cough for the last 2-3 weeks has been due to allergies. He got an allergy shot. Like momma, like cat.

My new insurance starts tomorrow. I'm going to go back to my allergy dr. that I have no longer been able to see because they stopped taking my insurance about 9 months ago. I'm going to start taking shots again. I felt so so so much better taking allergy shots. I have more snot in my head than I would like and my throat hurts today. But I refuse to be ill because I leave in less than 48 hours to a long Vegas weekend.

Yeah for long Vegas weekends. I plan to do nothing but be brainless. Thinking only of outlandish drag queens, compulsive gamblers wearing the same clothes for 2 days, and women who've had more work than a car on "Pimp My Ride." I can't wait! And Big Willie is 21! Wowzers. That's so weird.

Ok, I'm going to bed. Notice the time. How things change.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive