Sunday, July 29, 2007

I made the best chicken for supper tonight. It was so good I think I need to share!

Quick Oven Fried Chicken Strips

INGREDIENTS:
1 pound chicken tenders
Greek or Mediterranean seasoning or other seasoning blend (I used Greek Seasoning--it's SO good!)
1/4 cup white wine
2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
Italian seasoned bread crumbs

PREPARATION:
Sprinkle chicken tenders lightly with Greek seasoning. Prepare a cookie sheet with foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (I just used the Release one w/out spray). Mix wine and mustard in one bowl. Put bread crumbs in another. Dip chicken in wet ingredients and then roll in bread crumbs.

Place on cookie sheet. Preheat oven to 475° put chicken in and bake for about 12 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serves 4.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive