Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Moe!

It's currently 22 degrees and feels like 6. We just got back from Amarillo where we stopped at Bahama Bucks and I got a snowcone. It's really no different than the people that drink coffee in the summer time. But it was kind of weird being able to see my breath running back to the car carrying my snowcone. Sure was good though.

I really need to be wrapping presents or going to the grocery store, but instead I'm doing absolutely nothing online...just randomly clicking to see random things. Like did you know that there used to be a camel native to North America? It's actually more closely related to llamas, but modern day camels--both dromendary (1 hump) & bactrain (2 humps) did evolve from it. I also looked up pepper. Like the black stuff that we shake into food. I was thinking about it and I didn't know where it came from exactly. Seems it's a crushed dried berry. Good to know.

Followers

Blog Archive