Sunday, December 07, 2008

I just watched Sydney White and thought it was so cute! It made me proud to be a dork, not that I'm not always proud, but you know. Her boy in it was cute too--and when he had the guys sing to her in the library it was SO sweet!

It's supposed to snow up to 3 inches on Tuesday. I'm scared. I'm not ready for this. I thought that I was, but now that it's here... I'm not. I'm ready to go home, DFW that is. Or Mexico. Mexico would work too.

BTW, am I the only human alive that had never heard of Twilight and when I did watch the preview, thought it looked dumb? I hate vampires. Go to a cosmetic dentist and a good dietician and get over it.

Did I mention that my great-grandmother's name was Twilight? Right now my name for a girl is Victory Twilight. That's fun to say. And I was pondering it before the dumb movie came out. But we have to get prego first...working on that...IUI soon!

Followers

Blog Archive