Friday, February 20, 2009

I've already been to Amarillo once today (for a workshop) and now, at almost 10 p.m., I'm on my way again. I love that Vic has a job, but I hate taking him to and from the airport! It will be so much better once we move and he can take his own self! He seems to be liking the job, making a few friends. The last 3 weeks he's been in NC and for the next 3 he will be shadowing someone already doing the job he's training for. Next week he'll be in 'Jersey. I have to say, I'm more than a little jealous. I mean, that's Bon Jovi country. Where Tommy used to work on the docks and Gina worked the diner all day. The week of my spring break will be the first week he's back to classroom training in NC, so I'm gonna go hang out in Raleigh for a few days. Don't know what I'm gonna do, maybe explore a little, maybe be really really lazy. Both sound like viable options.

Today is day 2 of Clomid. Cross your fingers and pray for a baby. Next week I start the ovulation predictor kit and once I get a positive, we go in for a little IUI (turkey bastin) and then the wait begins! We've been at this so long that it doesn't even really seem possible that we are (hopefully) getting closer to being parents to someone who isn't fury!

Ok, off to the car. BTW, I really miss XM radio.

Followers

Blog Archive