Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SO today Vic texted me to ask me if I spent $200 someodd dollars at "Snapfish." Which I have now discovered is some photo site. The answer was NO, besides the fact that I have never used the credit card it was charged to, I would never spend 200+ on pictures. Of what, Nancy? Myself? NO. So he called the credit card co. and they got it taken care of. But now there is a $220 charge to FTD!!! What the hell kinda criminal steals a credit card number and then sends flowers with it?! I mean, what has this world come to? Anyway, they knew it wasn't us and have closed the account but are letting pending payments come through to try and figure out who is using it. I can't help imagining the senerio....Criminal: "Hey baby, did you get the flower I sent you?" Hoodrat: "What flowers?...oh, and the po-lease came by here looking for you this morning...."

Followers

Blog Archive