Friday, February 06, 2004

I'm so so so excited to have another fun blog to ready! Welcome to the blog world, Wendy!! I've already added you to my little linkies up there!

Moe, I had to relist you as "MoeMoe" or else you were on the same line w/ Misti. I don't know how to change sizes/spaces whatever, so I just stuttered your name.

I talked to Misti a little while ago and she sounded great. She was changing the first poopy diaper when I called so I talked to Denise and I could hear Misti saying that she had poop on her finger. And she was so ok with that! Weird. She sounded really tired, but I think she probably will be for the next 5 years or so...you know, when he starts kindergarten. She said Danny did very well, he even looked at the crowing head and cut the cord!! She will stay in the hospital until either tmw night or Sat, but probably Sat. so she can get some rest. She also said that he looks kinda like Danny, has bright blue eyes (for now), and has hair on part of his head but not all.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive